We welcome you to share your findings, ideas, results and thoughts on (but not limited to) these key topics:
- Theory and practice of energy and resource efficiency and sufficiency
- Renewable energy policies and sustainability in Europe and the World
- Future prospects of carbon-neutral economy and its production structure and consumption patterns
- Futures of carbon-neutral energy economy and policy at different levels
- Technology foresight of sustainable energy systems
- Challenges and opportunities for future energy governance
- Energy “fantasies” and socio-technical imaginaries
- Methods and methodology of futures research on sustainability.
The conference program will consist of interactive keynote lectures, parallel workshops and poster session.
If you are interested in presenting a paper or poster at the conference, please submit your abstract via abstract form.
- Abstract submission starts: October 2017
- Deadline for the abstracts: 11 January 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 12 February 2018
- Registration opens: January 2018
- Early bird registration ends: 31 March 2018